Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Russian Blue Portrait by Vihola Russian Blue Portrait by Vihola
He knows how to pose for photographs! This is the serious face :)

Camera & lens used: Canon 30D and EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L USM if I remember right.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconpeacecats1221:
peacecats1221 Featured By Owner May 30, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
were did you get this picture
Reply
:iconblackevilskull666:
BlackEvilSkull666 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I want to hug it :heart:
Reply
:iconsanctuary-meadow:
sanctuary-meadow Featured By Owner Oct 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Absolutely gorgeous kitty
And one simply fantastic portrait. It's very well captured!!
Reply
:iconfunny-fox:
Funny-Fox Featured By Owner May 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Featured:heart: [link]
Reply
:icontkofirefly:
TKOfirefly Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2012
He is beautiful! May I use this photograph for my Warriors cat character sheet?
Reply
:icontopas2012:
Topas2012 Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
beautiful ... good work
Reply
:icontom-marvoloriddle:
Tom-MarvoloRiddle Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Beautiful cat :)
Reply
:iconbudhaxx:
budhaxx Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2011
:clap:
Reply
:iconvihartancos:
Vihartancos Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
You've been featured here: [link] :huggle:
Reply
:iconkaylasevier:
KaylaSevier Featured By Owner May 23, 2011  Professional Traditional Artist
I just got a Russian Blue myself, they are the most loving cats ever! I love the expression in your cats eyes, he looks like such a sweetheart!
Reply
:iconwheres-gezza:
wheres-gezza Featured By Owner Mar 27, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
this is sooo cute :heart:
Reply
:iconphotocomplex:
PhotoComplex Featured By Owner Mar 21, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
Terrific image. Wonderful texture and color.
Reply
:iconjacquijax:
JacquiJax Featured By Owner Mar 14, 2011
The eyes could melt any living thing! :clap: ADORABLE!
Reply
:iconcorycat:
Corycat Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2011
Aww.. such a beauty! I agree, he's a model! :D
Reply
:iconpurplesinner:
purplesinner Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2011
he has such amazing eyes! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Reply
:iconkittycankitty:
KittyCanKitty Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2011
Awww!! so adorablle!! :love: :iconlv2plz: i love it! :3 <33
Reply
:icondrumb:
drumb Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2011
ooh; he's so deep and brooding...
Reply
:iconrealredtiger:
RealREDTiGER Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
very beautiful eyes
Reply
:iconkneitime:
Kneitime Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2011  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
He has beautiful eyes! :) I love Russian Blues.
Reply
:iconvihola:
Vihola Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2011
He's a lovely and kind cat 90% of the time. The remaining 10% is reserved for his evil persona ;)

Btw. When the light is just right the eyes look different. One looks more green than the other! I'll upload that photo next.
Reply
:iconkneitime:
Kneitime Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2011  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Aren't cats like that all the time? ;)

That sounds so cool! :) I will so look into that! Too your gallery I go!
Reply
:iconseseselen:
seseselen Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2011
this is a true russian blue can :) !!!
Reply
:iconzachmartinez:
zachmartinez Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2011
I've never seen a cat with tourquise eyes before.
Reply
:iconvihola:
Vihola Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2011
When he was a kitten the eyes were blue, the color has changed quite a bit since then.
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
January 23, 2011
Image Size
705 KB
Resolution
520×728
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
7,691 (4 today)
Favourites
209 (who?)
Comments
24
Downloads
3,272
×